Kitzsteinhorn & Maiskogel
Partner Zell am See - Kaprun Summer Card
Experience an alpine aha moment in up to 3,029 metres above sea level. Surrounded by Austria's highest peaks, the Kitzsteinhorn opens a world where the mountains and glaciers show off their most incredible side. The Zell am See-Kaprun Card includes the following services at the Kitzsteinhorn and the Maiskogel:
- 15. May - 15. October: unlimited use of all cable cars in operation at Maiskogel and at Kitzsteinhorn uphill to the Alpincenter in 2,450 m.
- July & August: free of charge uphill ride to Gipfelwelt 3000 once within six days
- 15. May - June & September - 15. October: unlimited uphill rides to Gipfelwelt 3000
Use of the glacier ski lifts is not included.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL Information ABOUT THE Zell am See-Kaprun summer CARD:
- Accommodation: you receive the Zell am See - Kaprun Summer Card free of charge at the following accommodations
- Service partners: all included services and discounts at a glance
Getting around Zell am See-Kaprun 100% free and flexible
From 01. May until 31. October, the Zell am See-Kaprun region can be explored in comfort and free of charge by all means of public transport. Every guest of Zell am See-Kaprun receives the mobility card and can experience the region and all of Pinzgau for the entire length of his stay.